tisdag 14 april 2015

Mitten project on it's way!



The first pair of mittens for my exhibition project is ready! In fact they have been for a month or so, I just did not find time for blogging. I'm quite satisfied with how they turned out, and the fit is perfect for my hands (average Swedish woman hand size I'd say).

Yarn is different kinds of standard Swedish two-plied wool, the red dyed with madder, the other two natural colour. Needle size 2,5.

The heap of mittens is growing! First I had decided to design and knit ten completely new patterns for this project, but I realized it might be too much given the time limit and other projects I need to finish, so I decided that I also will exhibit some other mittens that I've made during the year, and that feels totally fine, the more the merrier!

Now I'm working on some all-white pairs that I will dye. Exciting!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Tack! Och större ska den bli, målet är minst 10 par till utställningen!

      Radera